This is a list of the books on my shelves which I haven’t read.
I’ve meant to copy this idea since it was originally posted. I am really good at buying books, and almost as good at starting them, but pretty bad at finishing them and ever so slightly worse at remembering them. Here is a list of all the books I need to read or sell, organized alphabetically, irrespective of the extent to which I previously read them.
This is why I started doing book challenges, the To Be Read Pile Challenge in particular. Between this and last year’s challenges I’ve read maybe 20 books that might have sat on my shelves forever. I now own fewer than 100 books that I haven’t read—which is really, really good for me!
- flatteryoconnor likes this
- na-vidya-na-avidya reblogged this from minimoonstar and added:
- nudewave likes this
- battlestardidactica likes this
- drydenlane likes this
- whiskeybot likes this
- minimoonstar reblogged this from imathers and added:
- minimoonstar likes this
- nickminichino likes this
- cureforbedbugs likes this
- imathers reblogged this from nickminichino and added:
- nickminichino reblogged this from anythingcouldhappen and added:
- gypsycabco likes this
- andrewtsks reblogged this from tomewing and added:
- anythingcouldhappen reblogged this from nickminichino and added:
- imathers likes this
- katherinestasaph likes this
- hypocritelecteuse likes this
- liquidiousfleshbag likes this
- koganbot reblogged this from tomewing and added:
- tomewing reblogged this from jonathanbogart and added:
- jonathanbogart reblogged this from tomewing and added:
- timocraticyouth said: of these i have read seven and own ten more, of which i have started five. also: that’s a pretty small number of unread books.
- jonathan-deamer said: Good effort - I also have a large-ish number of unread books. But I have read Ways Of Hearing, so if you’re looking for a place to start I recommend it ;-) (Loved your wisdom of crowds comment too!)
- tomewing posted this