What was the most cringe-inducing moment of the debate?
Romney on equal pay for women when he answered it like we were still in the age of “Mad Men.” Half-surprised he didn’t say that he made sure to invite the secretarial pool to the holiday party.
Also, surprised I haven’t seen anyone mention—but I loved it when Romney offered evidence of his common touch with this:
I’ve sat across the table from people who were — were out of work and worked with them to try and find new work or to help them through tough times.
Sat across from them! Was there a glass partition protecting you from their plebe germs? Or (more likely), were these the little people you’d just “downsized” in your role of corporate raider?
- sortrature likes this
- pigtailsbowsxsandos likes this
- menacoptic likes this
- fashionistasblackbook reblogged this from thedailyfeed
- dane6erblock likes this
- itaintezbeinchezy likes this
- imathers likes this
- marathonpacks likes this
- anythingcouldhappen reblogged this from thedailyfeed and added:
- begonevegan likes this
- pontoonchillaxin likes this
- skypenguins likes this
- msalaniusramblings likes this
- thedailyfeed posted this